Visitors can obtain assistance and guidance for visiting Spello's Villa of Mosaics directly at the ticket office. The ticket office is also the town’s Information Point: it offers information, hospitality, and tourism services to meet all the needs of Spello’s visitors.
This town’s extraordinary wealth of historical, natural, artistic, and culinary heritage is waiting for you!
A coat check service is available at the ticket office.
A well-stocked shop offering specialized publications, catalogues, gadgets, and books for children and teens is also at your disposal.
More information about the bookshop
Choose your personalized visit:
- Multimedia audio guides: contained on the official App for Spello's Villa of Mosaics
- Guided tours of the Villa and the town of Spello by appointment
- Educational activities by appointment
- Family activities by appointment
- A Museum for everyone: accessible routes for people with disabilities, and braille panels for the visually impaired.
Enjoy your visit!